The Male Pornstar’s Role In All Of This…

“Life is not a spectator sport. If you’re going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you’re wasting your life.” – Jackie Robinson

The male porn actor is teaching you to be heartless, apathetic, amoral, and entitled to use women in any way you want. He teaches you to demonstrate zero empathy, respect, or love for the women you have sex with, no matter how comfortable or in pain the woman is.

After sex, the male ejaculates and then leaves. There is no sign of intimacy with the women whose face he has ejaculated on.
Porn does a good job of reducing the male and only focusing on the female to make it feel like the viewer is the male in the movie. This accentuates the male gaze, like a first-person perspective.
This leads men to try to be that guy in in the porn film when they are having sex with a woman. The problem is the average man does not have a fully erect hard 10” penis that can last for 45 minutes. Male pornstars are typically on Viagra or Caverjet, a type of direct penis enhancement injection and other supplements to keep their penis fully erect and prolong ejaculation (please don’t get any ideas now).

The average sex in normal life lasts 10 minutes, so don’t be too tough on yourself if you’re not King Kong lasting for hours.
By watching a man with a large penis lasting long and the women screaming and enjoying (really acting) the sex, a lot of men have trained themselves to believe that this is how you sexually please women.

The problem here is that this isn’t what really works and what all women want from sex. Many women prefer the average length of an erect penis of 4 to 6 inches. In fact, 90% of all men in the world have a penis between 4 to 6 inches. Anything smaller or bigger makes up the other 10%. And not every woman wants to have sex for an hour and would prefer only 10 to 15 minutes because sex longer than that can often be painful.

All in all, you don’t need to be tough on yourself if you ejaculate after 5 to 10 minutes and if your penis is average in size. Sex is not only about penetrating a woman, but also the touch, skin, breathing, talking, hair, being naked and vulnerable, all in the heat of the moment.
Also, when a man watches porn it makes him feel like a beta male, a spectator who gets rewarded for something he didn’t earn. You are watching another man having sex and this is getting you off. Instead of watching other men have sex, you need to become the type of man who is having the type of healthy sex life he wants.
This is like watching those shows that show rich people’s houses, cars, and boats. Don’t watch that stuff in envy of those people. Instead start taking action and becoming the type of man who deserves those things (if that is what you want).

Charles Darwin says, “a man who dares to waste on hour of life has not discovered the value of life.” The more porn you watch the more you are training yourself to be a beta male.
Porn has filled a man’s daily existence with more and more distractions. Instead of taking action towards their goals, men find that porn takes them farther and farther from the core of the man they want to be.

To sum it up, be a courageous action taker in your life versus a spectator who will be in the same place 5 or 10 years from now.
Not only does watching porn make you feel like a beta male, it can also ruin a core pillar of your health, causing you to lose energy you need so you can work hard on your goals the next day…